The Effects of Covid-19 on Shipping
List of suspended shipping destinations as determined by DHL dated 24 December 2020.
I will not be able to accept orders from the following destinations until further notice.
- Bahamas, Belize, Bolivia, Brunei,
- Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile, Cuba
- French Guiana, French Polynesia (Tahiti)
- Guadeloupe, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana
- Laos, Libya
- Martinique, Mauritius Island, Myanmar
- New Caledonia, Nicaragua
- Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Sao Tome and Principe, Somalia
- Western Sahara
Extended Shipping Times
- Processing time before dispatch (local & international): 3-5 working days for me to assemble and pack up your orders.
- Local shipping: 2-5 working days from dispatch
- International shipping: 2weeks - 3months. International shipping times have been extremely volatile as each country works to cope with the effects of Covid-19. Some parcels take under 2weeks to arrive and some take 3months or more. Unfortunately these delays are beyond my control so please only make a purchase if you are able to wait.
Please visit my Shipping and Refund Policies if you would like to learn more.