The Effects of Covid-19 on Shipping
List of suspended shipping destinations as determined by DHL dated 22 July 2020.
I will not be able to accept orders from the following destinations until further notice.
- Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Azerbaijan
- Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi
- Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Rep, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros Island, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao
- Djibouti, Dominica
- El Salvador
- Fiji Islands, French Guiana, French Polynesia (Tahiti)
- Gambia, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana
- Haiti, Honduras
- Laos, Liberia, Libya
- Malawi, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius Island, Mongolia, Myanmar
- Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua
- Panama, Papua New Guinea
- Reunion, Russia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname
- Tajikistan, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu
- Vanuatu, Venezuela
- Wallis & Futuna Island, Western Sahara
- Zaire (Dem. Rep. of Congo)
Extended Shipping Times
- Processing time before dispatch (local & international): 3-5 working days for me to assemble and pack up your orders.
- Local shipping: 2-5 working days from dispatch
- International shipping: 2weeks - undetermined. International shipping times have been extremely volatile as each country works to cope with the effects of Covid-19. Some parcels take under 2weeks to arrive and some take 3months or more. Unfortunately these delays are beyond my control so please only make a purchase if you are able to wait.
Please visit my Shipping and Refund Policies if you would like to learn more.